- MA in Learning Processes from Aalborg University
- ICF-certified coach with further training, including courses from Insead
- 19 yrs. of experience as a manager
- 12 yrs. of experience as a consultant
- Specialty: Development of chief executives, leadership groups and leadership teams, sparring partner in individual leadership development and strategic and organizational development
Pia is a good practitioner, who is able to transform theory into practice in a sober and pragmatic way. She is highly skilled in pinpointing the challenges and needs of the customer while keeping in focus the results which any given development process creates for the organization and its business.
Pia is an enthusiastic and inspiring consultant, who puts her heart and soul into her work. She is both supportive and challenging; she is candid in a diplomatic way and characterized by her keen sense of business acumen. She always establishes a sound partnership with the customer and is thorough and persevering in her efforts to make a difference together with the customer.
Prior to joining UKON, Pia worked as:
- Senior consultant at the consultancy firm Ankerhus A/S
- Head of Department at Danish Technological Institute
- HR Manager at the international engineering and production company, Crisplant A/S
- Manager at Aarhus Municipality
When not working Pia enjoys being together with her family and Joergen with whom she shares a keen interest in nature and outdoor sports such as jogging, hiking, mountain biking and kayaking.
Pia started as a senior consultant at UKON in the spring of 2011.
Contact+45 29 25 70 47